Braided with high quality fiberglass yarn, our protective sleeves are suitable for use in applications with temperatures up to 1000°F and will not burn.
Thermal Tech & Temps protective sleeves provide flexibility, durability, and thermal containment, and are able to be either heat treated or coated with vermiculite or PTFE. Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels, our protective sleeves insulate against energy loss in piping and hosing. In addition, our protective sleeves help to protect employees from burns while providing a flame resistant "bundling" of wires, hoses, and cables. Both Aerospace and Industrial sleeves are coated with the same proprietary silicone rubber compound for increased durability and enhanced heat & flame protection.
• Braided with high-quality fiberglass yarn
• Will not burn
• Flexible, durable with thermal containment
• Can be heat treated or coated
• Hydraulic fluid, lubricating oil & fuel resistant
• Insulates against energy loss
• Protects the safety of employees
Sign up to hear from us about our products, industry updates, and events!
Copyright © 2020 THERMAL TECH TEMP - All Rights Reserved.