Induction heating is a simple and cost-effective heating process that can solve many pre-heating problems and delivers fast, and consistent heat. From induction blankets to induction clamps all the way to ovens, we have you covered.
Here at Thermal Tech & Temp, we offer various accessories to cater to all of your heat induction needs. We specialize in custom Induction Heating Equipment such as PWHT Blankets, Ovens, Furnaces, etc. We also custom fabricate induction accessories such as clamps, clam shells, and internal plugs. We take pride in the work we do by going to job sites and overseeing operations, just to make sure we are fitting the customer’s needs.
Thermal Tech & Temp accessories, including the portable oven, internal plug, clam shell, and induction blankets, can be attached pre and post-weld and heat a variety of weld applications with the use of the Miller ProHeat 35. Our determination doesn’t end there. Thermal Tech & Temp Inc. is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality, durable, and custom fabricated products.
Until recently, open flame remained the primary pre-heating method in the industry. Since safety is a major concern while using an open flame, Thermal Tech & Temp has developed a much safer, energy-efficient, and cost-effective method for heat treatment. Now, Miller ProHeat 35 induction heating system in conjunction with Thermal Tech & Temp's induction accessories sets the bar in the welding/fabrication & construction industry. Whether you are looking for preheating of welds, post-weld heat treatment, coating removal, or shrink fit, our accessories can do it all!
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE FLAME
• Creates dangerous hot fumes and combustible gas puts employee's health & safety at risk
• Flame must be removed
• Creates hot/cold spots
• Slow time-to-temperature rate
• Comes with high hourly consumable fuel costs
• Creates a hot, uncomfortable work environment that often leads to operator fatigue
REASONS TO CHOOSE INDUCTION
• Uses safe coils, which significantly improves the working environment
• Ability to heat while welding
• Creates consistent and continuous heat
• Quick time-to-temperature rate
• Performs at full output for a fraction of the cost of flame heat treatment
• Heats only the targeted metal rather than the entire workspace
• Heats metal from just below the surface
• Generates electrical "eddy" currents
• Changes polarity thousands of times/second